89% [ 8 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
John

PostSubject: XP LAMPS :D   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:28 am

I have come to a conclusion that some skills take forever Very Happy which is a challenge. This can be good and bad. I have a suggestion That in the voting and pking shop. There should be an exp. lamp which gives 1million exp. to any skill you want. For example if you have lvl 1 farming and want it to be 99 faster the exp lamp should get the person from lvl 1-lvl 80. This would benefit the sever as more people will vote and pk. Which would increase the popularity of the sever.

Thanks and please vote yes or no

From John Smile
Back to top Go down
sandy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: XP LAMPS :D   Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:15 pm

John wrote:
I have come to a conclusion that some skills take forever :Dwhich is a challenge. This can be good and bad. I have a suggestion That in the voting and pking shop. There should be an exp. lamp which gives 1million exp. to any skill you want. For example if you have lvl 1 farming and want it to be 99 faster the exp lamp should get the person from lvl 1-lvl 80. This would benefit the sever as more people will vote and pk. Which would increase the popularity of the sever.

Thanks and please vote yes or no

From John Smile 

instant level 80 is not gonna happen , but the xp lamp itself is a good idea
Back to top Go down
_Daft_

PostSubject: Re: XP LAMPS :D   Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:59 am

This is a good idea, and as long as it doesnt take more than 30 minutes to implement it, then definitely its an added luxury that would be beneficial.

There are definitely more important things than xp lamps for now though Smile
Back to top Go down
Geo

PostSubject: Re: XP LAMPS :D   Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Yeah xp lamps would be really cool, especially if they could be dropped in a ep system or something in pvp. :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XP LAMPS :D   

Back to top Go down

XP LAMPS :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-NYX :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: