This is the official Project-NYX forum
 
HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Prestige System after MAXING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Prestige System after MAXING!    Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:27 pm

I think we should add a Prestige System into the game of Project-Nyx.

Basically saying you can become stronger after your maxing!

Heres how this would work:
- Prestige 1
  Award: Arcane Pulse Necklace(+20 in all stats)
- Prestige 2
  Award: Arcane Blast Necklace(either +30 in all stats or 10% EXP Boost)
- Prestige 3
  Award: Arcane Stream Necklace(+50 in all stats or 20% EXP Boost)
- Prestige 4
  Award: Excalibur(+10 in all stats for the weapon)
- Prestige 5
  Award: Primal Helmet
- Prestige 6
Award: Primal Platebody
- Prestige 7
Award: Primal Platelegs
- Prestige 8
Award: Primal Kiteshield


ANY IDEAS PLEASE COMMENT!


Last edited by Josh on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Daft_



Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:01 am

I like the prestige system idea, its already in progress, or will definitely be done by michael.

I like the idea that you can become stronger for every prestige because it is well deserved if you can even manage to prestige Razz.

I remember michael talking about prestige points, so maybe the items you mentioned could be added to the prestige points shop along with many other things that may either be cosmetic or beneficial Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:05 am

_Daft_ wrote:
I like the prestige system idea, its already in progress, or will definitely be done by michael.

I like the idea that you can become stronger for every prestige because it is well deserved if you can even manage to prestige Razz.

I remember michael talking about prestige points, so maybe the items you mentioned could be added to the prestige points shop along with many other things that may either be cosmetic or beneficial Very Happy

yeahh i want this so bad! but also possibly adding prestige pts too so u can buy more armour and stronger armour from a prestige store
Back to top Go down
_Daft_



Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:14 am

The only thing was that michael was talking about each skill being prestiged individually.

This is better in some ways, and worse in others.
-> It provides people with instant benefits rather than long term investments
-> It opens up exciting gameplay even for maxed players
-> New items get brought into the game

But,
-> It enables people to "farm" one skill over and over for points that will soon become too abundant
-> Takes the focus off of the community, and puts it on the economy

So ya :3
Back to top Go down
Josh

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:19 am

_Daft_ wrote:
The only thing was that michael was talking about each skill being prestiged individually.

This is better in some ways, and worse in others.
-> It provides people with instant benefits rather than long term investments
-> It opens up exciting gameplay even for maxed players
-> New items get brought into the game

But,
-> It enables people to "farm" one skill over and over for points that will soon become too abundant
-> Takes the focus off of the community, and puts it on the economy

So ya :3

thats is a good idea as well but what if we merged all of it!
it would be a big update and good way to grind hard in the game to be the best
Back to top Go down
_Daft_



Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:33 am

At this point i dont care about any of this additional add-on. it takes up memory and is completely unnecessary right now.

I just want the server to come out of Beta so that the in-game community can grow.
Back to top Go down
Josh

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:35 am

_Daft_ wrote:
At this point i dont care about any of this additional add-on. it takes up memory and is completely unnecessary right now.

I just want the server to come out of Beta so that the in-game community can grow.

i mean its doesnt have to be added, its in the "suggestion" forum. i mean in other servers it seemed popular. thats why i thought it could be a good idea. its all up to michael. support or no support
Back to top Go down
michael
Admin
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:00 am

Haha i see my current development got leaked ^^ Wink
Back to top Go down
Josh

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:31 am

hahaha , we werent suppose to know Razz suprise huh? well im ahead of the game  bounce 
Back to top Go down
_Daft_



Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:19 pm

im good at reading long conversations, plus i enjoy making things turn out with the best outcome :3 good work michael haha, now hurry up and get the server out of beta ;D
Back to top Go down
Josh

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:03 pm

You wish came true! and im finished with the prestige rewards! UP TO 8!!!!!

but i think the system shud be based on Attack , Strength, Defence, Magic, Pray, Hitpoints, Range, Magic. like once you prestige they go back to 1 then you gotta re-level them to prestige again!
Back to top Go down
michael
Admin
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Not making people prestige prayer just yet. And thats what it does already mate?
Back to top Go down
Josh

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:00 pm

okey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Prestige System after MAXING!    

Back to top Go down
 
Prestige System after MAXING!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-NYX :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: